bigger screen

LXConsole support and feedback
Pace514

bigger screen

Post by Pace514 »

Hi Claude !!!

TouchOSC, Ipad and LXconsole is so cool !
I'd like to take advantage of my 24 inches touchscreen to make even bigger layout. Using an interface make by TOUCH BASE, i can use my touchscreen with the same gesture as on an IPAD. So would it be possible ?
It's just came to my mind, could i share my ipad screen ???

Thanks again !

I love LXCONSOLE !!!

Pascal
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm not sure what you mean by share your iPod screen. Do you want to post a screen shot of what it looks like? I think you have to have a place to upload it for the forum software to allow this. If you'd like to e-mail it, I can post it for you.

It seems like TOUCH BASE just replaces the mouse/trackpad with being able to directly manipulate the screen. That would probably work with LXConsole for things like running the faders in the Inspector's fader tab. I think you'd have to use it with some interface creation software for it to work like touchOSC or Lemur does on an iPad. Maybe someone else on the forum has a suggestion of software for Mac to try.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

I like the way LXCONSOLE works in conjonction with TOUCHOSC. Wath i am dreaming of is a way to use my touchosc's layout the same way i use it on my IPAD on my 24 inches touchscreen.

So i understand that it would required ''interface creation software".

Maybe "touch-base" does something like that ???

I'll ask them and keep you posted.

As always, thanks a lot for your time.

Pascal