Change channel value in several Cue's

LXConsole support and feedback
JosechuPuerta

Change channel value in several Cue's

Post by JosechuPuerta »

Hello again, I have another small question to solve in the work with LxConsole.
It's about the following: I have a list of 45 Cue's already recorded and working, but depending on the room in which I have the function, or according to what type of device I have to use, I need to vary the value of some of the channels; but these channels work in several Cue's (usually consecutive), so what I need to know is if there is any way to change the value of those channels without having to go one by one for all the Cues on the list.

Thanks again in advance.

Josechu
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can use the Channel->Backtrack Hilited Channels... and Channel->Forwardtrack Hilited Channels... commands to change a level through a series of cues.

Suppose I have a set of levels for three channels that I change in cue 3. I want those levels to be the same in cues 4, 6, and 6. Assuming I just recorded the change to cue 3, I can select all the channels I want to copy forward either through the command line or by clicking on the main display. Selecting Channel->Forwardtrack Hilited Channels..., I'm asked the that cue I want to track/copy forward until. I'll enter 6. I'll be asked to confirm. (And, if the channels have non-intensity subchannels, I'm asked which subchannels I want to be copying.) After the command completes, the levels I have selected will now be set in cues 4, 6, and 6 as I wanted.