Any way to adjust the window layout?

LXConsole support and feedback
WarpedBob

Any way to adjust the window layout?

Post by WarpedBob »

I really like the new layout for LXconsole 5.0.4 but the computer I'm working on has a really wide screen and now I'm noticing the lack of the drawer on the side. Is there a way to move the inspector to the side or even just have copies of of lists in separate windows?

It would be really helpful to be able to readjust the panes or have a way to pop out copies of the tabs out of the inspector so you could view multiple panes at the same time and have a version to the side of the window.

Again thanks for this awesome software tool.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The functions that were formerly in the drawer are now in tabs in the Inspector pane at the bottom of the window.

it is possible to re-visit the window layout in a future version. However, there were a lot of requests for a single window design. If there are others out there that would like multiple windows, perhaps they can chime in and request which windows they would like to have be separate.
HershelK

Post by HershelK »

admin wrote:The functions that were formerly in the drawer are now in tabs in the Inspector Sizegenetics pane at the bottom of the window.

It is possible to re-visit Winsol in a future version. However, there were a lot of requests for a single window design. If there are others out there that would like multiple windows, perhaps they can chime in and request which windows they would like to have be separate.
I think the single window is fine. Keeps everything on one place.