cue sheet request

LXConsole support and feedback
Edzo

cue sheet request

Post by Edzo »

Hello Claude,

Still very very happy with the new Lxconsole. Only one question:

I play my cues directly from lxconsole, and I always have the cue sheet opened at the right of the screen next to the main window. It allows for some fast text-editing also.

The only thing is that I would like the 'hot' cue (blue colored) to stay in the middle like qlab does. Qlab scrolls the list and keeps the next hot cue in the middle of the window. Now I have to scroll myself every time the last cue in the window is hot to see some of the next cues.
sometimes I have some very fast queing to do, including cues with multiple follows. Which brings me very fast at the end of the screen sometimes, and I don't have the time to scroll. But I sometimes want to be able to fast check the following cues.....
Would be nice if you want to have a look into it!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The latest build of LXConsole, 5.0.4 (11109.1), will scroll the cue list so that the row representing the active cue is about 1/3 of the way from the top of the window.

The latest build is a separate link from the release version found under Alternate Downloads. Latest builds have brand new added features. Sometimes adding a new thing breaks something else. Once a version has been used and tested, eventually it becomes a release version.

All software of any complexity has things that don't work as you might expect in all situations. It is literally impossible to test all permutations of how someone might use an application. But, in general, release versions have been proven stable over a longer time than the latest shiny new thing.
Edzo

Post by Edzo »

Amazing :D

Thanks!!!! Since the first preview of Lxconsole 5 (still called a 4.7.xxx ? then) I am using latest build versions, (had for a very short time the release version)

No stability problems so far.

I understand what you mean, but I 'm going to test this version too . :P Lxconsole seems a very stabile program to me, never had any problems with this the way I use it. So I guess I take the risk :wink: