Clearing all subs

LXConsole support and feedback
Pace514

Clearing all subs

Post by Pace514 »

Hi Claude !!!

I'd like to create a button on my touchOSC layout that would reset all subs to zero. In fact, that button would do the same as CUE--> LIVE--> CLEAR LIVE SUBLEVELS

Is it possible ?

Thanks one more time !

Pascal
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There's a new build available for download that adds a command that can be triggered from MIDI or OSC.

From OSC you can send a message with the address pattern /cmd.lxconsole/CLEARSUBS

This can also be triggered by any MIDI or OSC message when CLEARSUBS is set as the action command in the table(s) in the Setupo window.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

Hi Claude !!!

Doesn't seem to work. Rest does. Am i missing something?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hqocjayszqhf ... s.mov?dl=0

Thanks again !

Pascal
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What version of LXConsole is that? CLEARSUBS is only available in the latest build. This is not the release version. The latest build is a separate download link.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

what is the difference between latest build and release version ?
i'm running Version 5.0.4 (11108.1).

Merci !
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

HI Claude !!!

I downloaded the latest build. It works now.

Thanks again.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

Me again...

Is there a adress pattern for PARK.

And thanks again!

Pascal
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The use of Park has been limited to the channels table in the Patch tab of the inspector panel. Park (and for that matter clearing submasters) have to be used carefully if you are going to access these functions via OSC. Just this weekend, after a show I was using my iPhone to turn on some extra lights and my finger accidentally hit the "!" button (which is similar to rem-dim) plunging the room into darkness until I could quickly run a cue and get the houselights back on. The ability to clear subs from a touch surface could allow a similar accident. The ability to use park remotely also needs to be used with care.

But, that being said, you can now (in the latest build) use park from the command line:

10@Park25<enter> Park channel ten at 25%
10@Park<enter> Un-parks channel ten.

OSC is the same as anything you can put on the command line, eg. /cmd.lxconsole/10@Park25.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

Dear Claude !!!

I appreciate the warning.I know the feeling in such a situation. For now, i'm using my iPad (or iPhone) only during the setup. It is so convenient. I will be taking advantage of the park possibility.

Thanks again !

Pascal