frozen channels

LXConsole support and feedback
Pace514

frozen channels

Post by Pace514 »

Hi !!!
If some one could tell me why i can't modify level of channels 2>11 in 24 oct. version. Notting is parked... i really dont know????????

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tulv68qe1p35 ... Cfypa?dl=0
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The most likely thing is that the level of these channels is being limited by sub 60 which is inhibitive. You can tell when a sub is in control of the levels in live mode because the color will change. Selecting Cue->Live->Clear Live Sub Levels will reset any subs that may be holding channels at particular levels.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

admin wrote:The most likely thing is that the level of these channels is being limited by sub 60 which is inhibitive. You can tell when a sub is in control of the levels in live mode because the color will change. Selecting Cue->Live->Clear Live Sub Levels will reset any subs that may be holding channels at particular levels.
Hi have tried to Clear Live Sub Levels but it would not work. I had to delete all the subs to regain control. I will redo the subs one by one checking at at each step if these channels behave normally.

You sure point me in the right direction anyway! Thank you so much.

I have another question but I suppose I have to start another subject... See you soon!

Pascal from Montréal