OSC Qlab Trigger on the same mac

LXConsole support and feedback
eamon

OSC Qlab Trigger on the same mac

Post by eamon »

Hi

I have been experimenting with LX console and am stuck at a juncture and wonder if people could help me out.

I have Qlab 3 and I wish to trigger a series of lighting cues over OSC for a standalone set up I am looking at. Qlab (or Isadora possibly) will trigger lxconsole etc.

I am looking for all this to happen on the one machine. I have played around and have exported midi related cues but I am not having much success with OSC input commands I am unsure if you require a third party routing app or maybe I do not have the port/ip addresses correct.

I would be grateful if some one could let me know if I am barking up the wrong tree.

If this is possible, I would also be grateful if someone could give me some pointers etc.

cheers in advance.

Eamon
eamon

Post by eamon »

Hi

I think i have cracked it. I have updated to the latest version and all is good. The OSC trigger from Qlab is working great.

Only discovered this software today. Have known about claude's great work for years. Fantastic stuff and my compliments to the brilliance and simplicity of all that he has created over the years.

eamon