Lx console (Version 3.7.4 (8517.1)) crash with track sheet

LXConsole support and feedback
AlrIk

Lx console (Version 3.7.4 (8517.1)) crash with track sheet

Post by AlrIk »

Hi Claude,

It makes a long time i didn't write in the forum. But it's just because i find every thing i need with all the update you did. Amazing. :D

But i found a way to crash Lxconsole. When the track sheet is open and i want to move into it. That appear with Yosemite.

Best
Alrik
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can you e-mail the crash report and/or explain a little more about what you do to make this crash happen. Opening a tracksheet window and using its functions don't cause a crash for me. So there must be a specific set of circumstances where the crash occurs. If we can find those, then the crash can be fixed.
calfredson

Post by calfredson »

When I open the track sheet and then switch between the track sheet and the channel window, the program stalls and I get a spinning beach ball for about a minute. The program then works normally until I try and switch back to the Track Sheet window, when it stalls for about a minute again. It hasn't crashed on me completely, just stalls.

This is running on a build of LX Console from a couple months ago on a Retina MacBook Pro running Yosemite.
calfredson

Post by calfredson »

FYI, I'm running Version 3.7.3 (8431.1). I'll upgrade once my current tour is over to see if the issue persists.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Are you switching between the track sheet and the main display? Are there other windows open? What mode is the main display in? I'm not finding a way to duplicate any problem with the track sheet.