Main window behaviour with hidden channels.

LXConsole support and feedback
Johan Söderberg

Main window behaviour with hidden channels.

Post by Johan Söderberg »

Using the very handy option" View->Show Only Patched Channels" I get a main window that behaves as if it still needs space for all the channels I've hidden. They cant be seen but below my table of patched channels there's a black space that I can scroll in to.

If I open and resize the channel table below, the mainwindow seems to get pushed upward everytime. So pretty soon I need to scroll the main window back to top to see my patched channels again. Cause pretty soon all I see is that black space.

Can this be avoided somehow? To make the interaction when opening and resizing these two tables within the same window a bit less confusing?

In the channel table its easy to scroll with normal gestures but the main window won't do that, since the scroll gesture is used to fade channels in that area, I guess. (even when no channels are selected?) The little scrollbar to the right is the only indication explaining whats going on and its also the only, very discreet, solution to the problem.

So it would be nice if the main window didnt turn all black every now and then.
I'm afraid my not so well trained colleagues and guests soon wil be having trouble finding any channels at all if I leave them alone playing with the program.
- Which usually leads them to call me at any hour 24/7... :evil:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The latest build (pre-release 3.6.0 8004A) fixes this.