toggle buttons

LXConsole support and feedback
luca telleschi

toggle buttons

Post by luca telleschi »

hi claude!

i would like to use touchosc to control lx console for focusing.
i.e. 48 toggle buttons on touchosc that control lx console channels:
on>100%
off>0%

which command should I set up on touchosc to get this?

thank you!

luca
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can use the Setup window's OSC tab to respond to any OSC messages. A button in TouchOSC sends a message with an address pattern like the following:

Code: Select all

/1/toggle1
To make this button control channel one on and off, the table would look like this:

Code: Select all

Address      Action Command
/1/toggle1   1@%p
You can use the detect feature to capture the address from your buttons in TouchOSC. Assuming you have the connection between TouchOSC and LXConsole working, click "Detect". Then, tap a button in TouchOSC. Its address should appear in the field in the lower right corner of the window. Click the "+" button. Then, in the Action Command column, enter the channel you want to control followed by "@%p". Repeat for all the buttons you want to setup.
Pace514

Post by Pace514 »

Hi Luca !!!

I could not leave without my Ipad (or Iphone) when focusing. You might consider using push buttons instead of toggle ones and add a "release all" button.
It is very efficient and much faster to do. It also works with any other show that you already get or will.

I have just put a few layouts under "support" --> "user contributed".
Open them with the touchOSC editor, click on whatever item and look on the left under OSC tab what code correspond to what action. I have learn a lot that way.

Also, copy whatever section that fill your needs in your own layout.

Above all, if you realy want to learn, pay good attention to Claude's education.

Hope that helps !

Pace
luca telleschi

Post by luca telleschi »

thank you claude and pace..!