Fixture Library

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree Java and LXSeries software for Windows.
AndrewLight

Fixture Library

Post by AndrewLight »

Hello All. I am new to the program and downloaded a shared plot example to edit. It looks like I am missing a lot of fixtures in my library that I would like to use. They were there before I began using the example plot. How can I get them back?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

LXFree has a number of keys available from its library. The key used by any plot can be loaded from the library. When you load a new key, any entries that are currently used remain. Unused entries are removed and the entries from the key being loaded are added.

The default key, for example, is rather large and can be cumbersome to sort through to find a desired symbol. So, it is an advantage to arrange a key with only the symbols you want to use. When you are satisfied with the entries available, you can also remove unused entries so that you only see your desired choices.

To load a key or to remove unused entries from the current key, use the popup menu in the Inspector's symbols tab.