Copies Formula

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree Java and LXSeries software for Windows.
skanka

Copies Formula

Post by skanka »

Hello,

I am a new LXFree user, right now I'm losing time because of an idiot problem. I explain :

I wanted to do copies (5 copies, with 30 cm distance between each). In the box "Copies", the value was 1, I wanted 5, but while entering 5, I deleted a part of the formula that follow :roll:

Now the "copies" function does not work anymore, and I'm wasted a lot of time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled LXFree, but there is still no "Copies" function.

Anybody could give me the formula, so I would be able to replace it in the box ? Or just tell me where I can find it ?

I hope my english is understandable, sorry if not ...

Thank for your help !
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Are you using LXFree on a Mac or LXFree for Java on a Windows PC or Linux computer?

Although these functions are similar between LXFree and LXFree for Java, there are differences. For example, the popup menu in the Inspector with the Move and Duplicate function is disabled in the Mac LXFree when there are no objects selected to move or duplicate. In LXFree for Java, you would still be able to select "Duplicate" but it won't do anything unless objects are selected that will be duplicated.

Its not clear from your post what you mean by "I deleted a part of the formula that follow" Can you explain that a little more?
skanka

Post by skanka »

Hello, thanks for the quick answer. I'm under Windows 8.

In the box where I enter the number of copies, after the number, there is a mathematic formula, which I have deleted. (If you click on the number and go to the right of the box, it appears)

Anyway, I soluced the problem by deleting LXProperties in the Appdata folder and reinstalling LXFree.