Draw Symbols In Color...

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree Java and LXSeries software for Windows.
cceprod

Draw Symbols In Color...

Post by cceprod »

This is a very minor bug.

When I save a plot file after drawing symbols in B/W, it naturally loads back up in B/W. However, when I go to the menu to change it back to color symbols, it asks me to Draw Symbols in B/W and when I click it nothing happens.

Is this a known bug?

Another small one is that rather than remembering the window state (maximized, etc) it remembers the position of the window. Not huge, but when I reopen the program, it fills the screen but doesn't maximize it
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What operating system are you using? It is possible that these issues are specific to that platform.
kawo222

Post by kawo222 »

If you use the Pentium 4 then this bug is created but if your PC is is Pentium 5 then you must change the window and uninstall firstly and after that you install hope your problem is solved.
cceprod

Post by cceprod »

I'm using Windows. I've tried it on several different machines, Dell with i5 running Windows 8, HP with Celeron running Vista, and a Windows XP Virtual Machine
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is a new build (5111) that should solve these issues.

As always, on Windows you must use the control panel to uninstall LXFree for Java before you install an update.

On Ubuntu, it appears that the system always maximizes the LXFree for Java window regardless of its saved settings. However, on Windows the new build appears to work correctly in regard to restoring the maximized/minimized window state.