LED lamp for sidemarker

General discussion of other lighting topics with an emphasis on software topics not covered in the support/feedback category.
ElvisBruski

LED lamp for sidemarker

Post by ElvisBruski »

okay im having issues here, i have a sidemarker that takes wy5w amber bulb and i was using euro osrams however the coating was just painted on and is already starting to peel off after only a month. so i had to go back to some amber color glass 194. while the quality is great, these are so dim they are almost useless even at night. im unable to find a wy5w that is color glass instead of coating. so what about using a 1 watt hi power led bulb? i found some that have a good heatsink, and they will only be flashing for short periods. i think they will def be brighter than the 194 now, but im just worried how long it will last. the weird design wont matter since the lenses are the opaque frosted ones.

Last edited by ElvisBruski on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johan Söderberg

Post by Johan Söderberg »

:)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

simonwede

Post by simonwede »

Compared with medium and low power LED lighting market, which currently dominates the LED market, such as decoration lighting, flashlights, small lamps, high power LED lighting can maximize the energy saving value of LED and is considered a key to achieve breakthrough in the massive application of LED lighting.
graham77

Post by graham77 »

Compared with medium and low power LED lighting market, which currently dominates the LED market, such as decoration lighting, flashlights, small lamps, high power LED lighting can maximize the energy saving value of LED and is considered a key to achieve breakthrough in the massive application of LED lighting.LED lamp for sidemarker
I second his opinion, well said boy!
Morkel

Post by Morkel »

Interior decorators are choosing LED under cabinet lighting more and more often; and so are many do-it-yourself decorators. The reasons are not hard to understand. LED under cabinet lights come in a variety of styles, from simple one LED “pucks” to light bars in many lengths to flexible LED strips.

Led Flood Lights | Residential Led Lighting