Info tab problem Mac OS X Sierra

Use this forum for reporting bugs and requesting new features.
pzykl0n

Info tab problem Mac OS X Sierra

Post by pzykl0n »

Hello to all of you. I've got a problem with a LX Free. Everything works well except one thing. And that is a Info tab, wich is completely blank. I don't know why but it works as it should at second Mac with Mac OS X El Capitan. Thanks for answer!

Screen shot here:
https://goo.gl/photos/W1vzDLZPXkra7PkL6
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can you check what version of LXFree you are using and post it? Version 4.7.6 fixed an issue similar to this.

If you are using 4.8.0,which is the latest release, can you post the steps required to observe this issue?
pzykl0n

Post by pzykl0n »

I am using the last version of LXFree (4.8.0.).

And there is no step to do that, it is like this from the beginning of using LXFree. I mean open the app and the info tab looks like this.

Thanks a lot for answer.
pzykl0n

Post by pzykl0n »

Strange.
I tried to install an older version of LXFree and it was the same issue, until version 3.7.0. This was the newest version which works on my Mac. That is kind of weird I think.

Thanks for feedback.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is peculiar. To be certain, you are just opening LXFree, drawing a light, and switching to the Inspector's info tab. And, the table is not visible?

If you then open a new file in addition to the first one, is the info table missing there too?

If you open an existing plot does this happen right away as well?

The measurements table is similar to the info table. If you check that tab of the inspector, is it missing as well?

One possible solution is to switch away from LXFree (say to the Finder) and then switch back. This should restore a missing connection to the info table. This is a workaround that is also successful with other applications like Photoshop and sometimes helps.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is a new build of LXFree available for download (11804.1). This latest build makes some changes that may or may not fix this problem. It is still important to know if whatever causes this issue with the info table also affects the measurements table.
pzykl0n

Post by pzykl0n »

Hello!
I don't know what you did, but it's fixed now.
It works.

To the issue: Yes, I opened a LXFree, draw a light and switched to info tab and the table wasn't visible.
The same with finished plots.
Measurements tab worked.

Thanks for feedback!