Position Name Bug

Use this forum for reporting bugs and requesting new features.
blacklite

Position Name Bug

Post by blacklite »

There seems to be a strange bug in the retaining of the position name info field location on the drawing.

Firstly, this only applies when positions are locked. If I edit the name of a position by double-clicking the position name field in the drawing, all the visible position name fields (for all positions) lose their location and move to the bottom left corner of the page. If it's edited from the inspector then seems to be fine though.

If I unlock the position first then the behaviour is as expected and all the fields hold their position.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This should be fixed in the latest build: 4.7.6 (11620.1).
lanternz

Post by lanternz »

latest build download keeps hanging at 3.2MB
Lanternz
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The download problem is likely a temporary issue with either the server or your local connection. You can always try the alternate download link. That goes to a separate hosting company's server. So if it is an issue with the first server, the second should work.

Its always good to know, even if most times all that can be done is to allow the hosting company to fix whatever it is that's wrong. Occasionally, the hosting company changes some settings that require more attention to get the website working again. (BTW, the link worked for me this morning)
blacklite

Post by blacklite »

Fix seems to be working fine.

Many thanks.