Script menu gone in latest build

Use this forum for reporting bugs and requesting new features.
blacklite

Script menu gone in latest build

Post by blacklite »

Hi Claude,

The script menu seems to have disappeared in the latest build (ver. 3.1.7 build 7930A). Perhaps it is my machine, but if I downgrade to 3.1.2 it reappears.

Also had a couple of feature requests -

When a position is set to be mapped into 3D, would it be possible for the height value in the inspector to be set to a value like mapped ? I have been teaching a couple of people to use LXBeams and this parameter still existing seems to throw them when they use the 3D mapping features.

Is there an easy way of selecting a a whole lot of drawn fixtures without selecting the position they hang from ? I am wondering if something like the AutoCAD system of a selection window that is selected moving from left to right only selecting objects that completely fall inside the window, whereas one moving from right to left selects anything it comes in contact with might be the best way to accomplish this...

Is there a defined behaviour for focus points when fixtures are mirrored ? I'm not sure what is happening when I do it at the moment. For myself it would be best that the focus point mirrors as well as the fixture - but I'm sure that there will be other thoughts on this as well.

Cheers

Ben

[/i]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm not sure what happened to the menu in the last few builds. But, it has been restored in 3.1.7 (8005A). Please post anything else you notice. This build will become 3.2 in the next week or so.