Instrument schedule showing strange "Location" off

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
douglasc

Instrument schedule showing strange "Location" off

Post by douglasc »

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a strange issue with the "Location" report column in version 5.3.0 (13817.1). I have the column added to a custom Instrument Schedule report, and the locations listed in the report are all offset by 2.5 inches (file is scale feet). For example, a instrument that's plotted at centre on a position line is showing as SR 0'-2.5" on the report.

This problem doesn't appear in a blank new file when using the default fo scale meters, but does come back when the same blank file is switched to scale feet.

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Very best,
Doug
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm not able to reproduce this with either the latest LXBeams or with that specific version. Does this happen for you with only that one specific position or does it happen with any position? When you switch between metric and scale feet is the "Convert on scale change" box checked? (I tried both ways and the result was the same, the light stays at 0 in the location column.)

Can you look in the Inspector's measurements tab and post both the start and end points of the position as well as the location of the light? Or, e-mail the plot with the problem?