Channel Font sizes

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
sbraun

Channel Font sizes

Post by sbraun »

Hi All,
I've used MacLux for years, and finally moved to LXFree and I am enjoying the experience. Thank you.

Is it possible to change the font attributes for various criteria?
Specifically, I wish to view all of the channel numbers in font size 30, yet all of the color data in font size 10. This was a simple setting in MacLux that I cannot duplicate in LXFree.

Thanks for any assistance,
sfb
sfb
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Fonts are changed using the standard Font Panel. This is found in the Format->Font menu. There are also menu commands for bold, bigger, smaller, etc.

The way LXFree works is that all displayed text for a particular field must have the same font. This is enforced for convenience and clarity. Changing the font, style, or size of one text label changes the font for any other belonging to that same field.

So, to change the channel font to size 30 select one displayed channel field. Then either use the font panel to precisely set the size to 30. Or, just use Cmd > several times to increase the size until it looks right. (This is the key shortcut to the Bigger command and is actually the command, shift and "." keys.)
sbraun

Post by sbraun »

Wonderful instructions.
Thank you.
Very nice product.

sfb
sfb