OSX 10.9 compatibility ?

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
apg2222

OSX 10.9 compatibility ?

Post by apg2222 »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but not to Lx Console which I love. Anyone tried running the software with OSX Maverick ? Is the new "sandbox" system a problem ? Is Lx Console compatible with 10.9 ?

thx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The latest build of LXConsole was built using OS X 10.9 (actually, the last few builds have been). There have been no problems due to 10.9 so far. LXConsole has been code signed for a while and is not sandboxed at the moment.

It is possible that because of the lack of build support for older versions of OS X in the latest Xcode, that there could be problems that creep in to the latest versions that are OK in 10.8 or 10.9 but cause issues in 10.6. Please report this if you notice it. Because there are less and less people running 10.6 these days, don't wait for someone else to report a problem.
apg2222

Just installed 10.9

Post by apg2222 »

Everything seems to work fine. I ran a show yesterday and everything was there from fxs to subs. Next I need to test all OSC layout I have for programation.

thx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you are using LXConsole with Mavericks and a DMX USB Pro, see the following from ENTTEC:

http://www.enttec.com/support-center/kb ... _IMPORTANT
Marbus

Post by Marbus »

I never had any problems with my enttec usb pro after upgrade to OSX Mavericks. I've ran a few shows now, without problems.
In fact in have problems with my trackpad. I can't scrolling 'exactly' anymore. In LX Console, i can only scroll by 2%. Anyone have the same problem ?