Loss of beam and focus information

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
Stretchomarx

Loss of beam and focus information

Post by Stretchomarx »

Every time I upgrade to the latest version all of my existing plots seem to lose there beam and focus info... and will not let me redo them I have to redraw my basic rep plot from scratch and start over again. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug fix in the works?

John
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This post belongs in support rather than the general discussion.

Upgrading should not have any effect on the retention of beam and focus information that is stored in a plot. It is more likely that something else is going on that makes it seem like this is the case. No one else has reported a similar problem land it is not clear from your post exactly what is happening for you.

How is it that the focus and beam information appear to be lost? Are you seeing properties in the Inspector's info tab that change? Or, is it that beam rendering appears to be different?

Perhaps you can e-mail a copy of the plot you are having difficulty with and explain what information is missing.
Stretchomarx

Post by Stretchomarx »

I figured out the issue, my focus height was set to "0" I changed it to 6' and the beams popped up like they always have....