Lion

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
lanternz

Lion

Post by lanternz »

Is the current version of LxPro Lion compatible?
Lanternz
drathbun

Post by drathbun »

I'm using it in Mountain Lion right now.
Johan Söderberg

Post by Johan Söderberg »

So far Ive noticed no problem except that this breed of Lion wont let me send Applescripts continuosly from LXConsole to LXBeams. I cant use Applescript to visualize movements and fades in my plots.
Apart from that - no problems.
:)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There are currently three different OS/hardware specific configurations of LXBeams and LXConsole. There are both release and latest builds for each application. All should work with 10.7 Lion.

One "universal" configuration works back to OSX 10.5, Power PC, or 32bit Intel OSX 10.6 systems.

There are also builds that run on OSX 10.6+ 64bit Intel systems. These and the universal versions will run on OSX 10.8. However, depending on the Gatekeeper/Security settings, the operating system may not allow them to run because they are unsigned.

There are beta versions that are built on 10.8 and are signed along with their installers. Unless the 10.8 gatekeeper/security settings only allow AppStore applications to run, these versions will work on 10.8 without security warnings.

These Mountain Lion versions are labeled "beta" because they are reconfigured for the latest version of XCode. Sometimes this type of re-writing will cause an unexpected error in something that used to work and then develops an issue. Its impossible to test absolutely everything in such complicated software until an application gets used. So far no issues have come up. However, if you notice something with these new versions, please post it or e-mail it as soon as possible.
kawo222

Post by kawo222 »

Hello guys.I am currently use Mountain Lion which is too much easy for the handling but one of my friend tell to me that LxPro Lion is difficult to understand that how is it handle.Now i will use the LxPro Lion after some days and tell to you which is the best.