Color of Info Field Circle or Hexagon

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
Rockayama

Color of Info Field Circle or Hexagon

Post by Rockayama »

Hello,

I am printing from a plotter that just doesn't print all shades of gray for whatever reason (HP Designjet 111, if anyone has tips on that), so I'm redrawing files all in black strokes with varying thicknesses.

The info field circles I'm using for channels seem to have a Gray stroke that disappears when printed. I can manage to change the diameter and thickness of the stroke from the menu, but not the color? Any help?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The stroke of field style hexagons and circles has been fixed at 50% lighter than the stroke of the info text field. The latest build 5.5.5 (15319.1) allows this value to be set using the System defaults utility.

To set the value open Terminal.app. Type the following:

Code: Select all

defaults write com.claudeheintzdesign.lxbeams info_field_style_path_lightness 0
To restore the old setting, type:

Code: Select all

defaults write com.claudeheintzdesign.lxbeams info_field_style_path_lightness 0.5
The value goes from 0.0 to 1.0 from no white to full white added to the field's stroke color.

You can find the latest build under More Downloads on the download page. This particular build is the first compiled on/for MacOS Catalina. With all latest builds, you get the newest, freshest features and also the possibility of uncaught problems.
Rockayama

Post by Rockayama »

Thanks, that worked perfectly!

Also, thank you for the quick reply and throwing up another build just for that.