inventory not updating

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
jaymez

inventory not updating

Post by jaymez »

hey there,

When I add MR16s it doesn't always add it to the inventory or the equipment list, and if it does, it's kind of random (I had 18 and it showed 3). I've tried using both types and it doesn't change anything. Everything else seems to be adding fine, is there something I'm missing. Image

thanks

jaymez
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is due to a problem accounting for multiple sections of a fixture in the counts shown in the Inspector and Key Block (but sections of a multi part fixture were combined correctly in a single row in the Symbols report).

The latest build of LXBeams fixes this. The combined total of end and mid sections divided by the sections-per-fixture property is now shown for both end and mid sections.

So, for the MR16, if you have two end symbols and two middle symbols, the count will show 1 fixture (total) for both.

If you have a 3 circuit MR16 striplight, change the sections per fixture to 3 for both the end and mid symbols.
jaymez

Post by jaymez »

this worked. thank you! I'm using 3 circuit striplights, so changing that value solves the problem.