LxBeams Temporary license

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
Raimon

LxBeams Temporary license

Post by Raimon »

Hello.
My name is Raimon i write from Barcelona, Spain. I have been using lx Beams with temporary licenses for a while. But, from a certain time until now i cannot run it anymore. Got no problem to download and install, but when i run the program, write my e-mail adress as usual and click Ok, a message appears, telling i have not access to Pro features.
My computer is a Macbook Pro 1.1 running on version 10.6.8 of OSX.
I've been checking the forums about this, but haven't find nothing i decided to post myself, i apologize if this question was discussed before.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The temporary license is time limited. It ceases to work after the trial period expires and you are required to purchase a license to keep on using the advanced features of the software.

If you haven't had enough time to evaluate the software prior to purchasing a license, you can e-mail a request for an extension to the trial period.
Raimon

Post by Raimon »

Oh, sorry. It have always been like this? i was confused then, i thought you could renew the temporary license every time you asked for it, i misunderstood this. I was planning to purchase a license anyway. Congratulations for the software, thank you for give us LX Free.

Best regards.