Fabulous Effort!

This forum is for a general discussion of the LXSeries.
Please post bugs and feature requests in the feedback forum.
Please post support questions to the support forum.
rbryson

Fabulous Effort!

Post by rbryson »

Claude...
This LX program is wonderful! And, as it turns out - an answer to my prayers. I will be teaching lighting design to undergfraduates in a liberal arts program (most if not all of whom will NEVER be lighting designers.) Nevertheless, I want to give them a full experience and indtroduction to the art and craft of lighting design.

You may remember me from your earliest days - when I met you at an USITT and started using the original program on my now antique Mac SE! I have been a committed supporter all of these years. I find this latest in your fine work to be fabulous and quite an amazing tool for my young designers. The layers and inspector controls and interaction with all reports is perfect for the way I work. (Although I would like a group list report)

I have already set up a tabloid one page template layout for our small thrust theatre.I need to obviously explore the features more (I just discovered this yesterday!) and learn more of the subtle and useful things we can do with this program. I likely will have some questions and even feature requests as well as I get further with this.

I hope more discover the software - begin to use it and can become a robust community of helpful suers for each other as we all discover techniques and time saving ways of working!

With Gratitude....

Rhett Bryson
Furman University
Greenville, SC